Contractor and Commercial Services

Check Before You Dig: Use Texas811

Whether you're planting a tree or building an office tower, you first must check the location of gas lines and other vital utilities. Get started at or dial 8-1-1.

  1. Registration
  2. Permits
  3. Inspections
  4. Forms

Contractor Registration
All contractors are required to register with the City of Allen for $50 annually. Registration forms may be emailed to or submitted in person at the Building Services window at Allen City Hall, 305 Century Parkway.

State Registration