Records Unit

  1. Request an Accident Report
  2. Open Records Requests
  3. Apply for a Solicitor's Permit
Citizens may request a copy of an accident report by mail or in person at the Allen Police Department Headquarters. In-person requests must be made during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. 

Written Request

A written request may be made by mail. Sender must include the report fee and a self-addressed, stamped envelope. Mail requests to: 
Allen Police Department
Records Unit
205 W McDermott Drive
Allen, Texas 75013

Report Fee

Cost for an accident report is $6. Payment must be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard or money order. Cash payments require exact change.

No fax, email or phone requests will be taken.